EarHub maintains suitable account protection policies to store information provided by customers. Although measures are taken to ensure that passwords are safely and securely protected, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that your password and website activities remain confidential.
You may contact the EarHub team by email at [email protected]
Data protection and security
EarHub agrees that any personal information collected from this website is subject to the restrictions detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Further information on the Data Protection Act can be found at The Information Commissioner’s Office web site.
Although EarHub takes appropriate measures to secure any personal information given by users of this site, you acknowledge that the Internet is an open network and the transmission of information over the Internet is not controlled by EarHub. As such, the security of information in transit cannot be guaranteed.
Definitions and interpretation
- Data – collectively all information that you submit to EarHub via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- EarHub, we or us – EarHub, a trademark of Viator Health Limited, a company incorporated in with registered number 07454584 whose registered office is at VH2, Rodney House, Clifton Down Rd, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4AL;
- User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Viator Health Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Viator Health Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website – the website that you are currently using, www.ear-hub.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, EarHub is the “data controller”. This means that EarHub determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
Use of information
In addition to names and addresses supplied for the purpose of processing your order, So-divine.com may also collect additional information as supplied by you or your computer. This includes your IP Address, which we store as an aspect of our anti-fraud measures for the purpose of protecting our customers; this is performed automatically by our web server. We may also store your Web Browser for troubleshooting and analytical purposes.
When indicated by you during the website registration process, Earhub may on occasion send you promotional e-mail to keep you up to date with new products, services and promotional offers you may be interested in. Your e-mail address and other personal details are kept private if you opt-in to this service. Once you have opted into this service, you may opt out at any time by pressing the “Unsubscribe” link included in any promotional e-mail we send you.
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example, we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at http://ico.org.uk
It is important that the Date we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.